Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Astrology Timing more than any other influence

I am well aware that Conservatives want to blame Dems including Pelosi, Schumer, etc., plus Hollywood Celebs plus George Soros’s financial support for Antifa, Black Lives Matter, etc., for the ruckus in the USA, but i believe all these entities are under the influence of Astrological Timing in their own charts and many are unable to rise above that influence. If you look at the chart for the Constitution of the USA, u will see that Pluto of fulfillment at 17 degrees of Aquarius. Once, transiting Pluto hit 17 Capricorn, the USA’s purpose would be well close to being finished.

I know many Astrologers use July 4, 1776 for the USA chart. I don’t because, to me, those were labor pains for the birthing of this nation and this did not actually become a nation until the Constitution was ratified by the 9th state (New Hampshire). It has been even later that the Constitution went into effect.

No country lives forever. Countries rise and fall and that has been the way it has been throughout history. To me, the USA is no different. Once the purpose is fulfilled, there is no reason for the nation to remain the Superpower it has become.

I told people this change was coming and i was laughed at and scorned. I don’t think people are laughing so hard right now.

I plan to write books on this with more details on these changes, so will stop here, other than to say, all is how it should be considering unfulfilled possibilities, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment