Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden - Why Now?

I haven't looked at the typical US chart used by most Astrologers (based on July 4, 1776). I don't use a chart for 1776.

In the chart I use and which I rectified years ago, the progressed Mercury (communication) is exactly trine Natal Neptune, the planet of assassinations, on May 4. That means the culmination would be in a few days. I call this "on the nose."

Today, May 1, Transiting Mercury is opposed to Natal Neptune. Therefore, the news regarding that trine comes out today.

In Aquarian Age Astrology, an opposition is a potential to speak and also the peak of something happening and this happening bring global awareness due to the opposition representing the 7th position.

Today, the news would be regarding an assassination. Natal Neptune in the chart I use is located at 18 Libra 22 or sitting on the 8th "Seat" in the Libra car. This is the Taurus seat. The 8th Seat is always about obsession or occupied with. Libra is Val U. Refining, the elimination system. Therefore, the assassination would be of someone, a mysterious person (Neptune) with whom the U.S. has been obsessed with in terms of eliminating.

No surpise, therefore, that the news tonight was the killing of Osama. One question is, who killed Osama? Was it U.S. Navy Seals or was it someone in Osama's group? After all, Osama always has stated he expected his colleagues to kill him and keep him from falling into the hands of the Americans.

I'm sure more news will be released. I do watch Al Jazeera for my news in order to get a viewpoint that balances the bias of the American media.

Another question is what will be the response of Al Qaeda? We shall see! I will be looking at the U.S. chart for ramifications of today's action.

It is interesting that Osama has been reported to be a Pisces, which is ruled by Neptune in Piscean Age Astrology.

No comments:

Post a Comment