Saturday, February 19, 2011

Revealing the Aquarian Age Astrology

This is a very exciting time for me. I began studying astrology in 1958 and in the early 1980s moved to Dallas, Texas to channel the new Aquarian Age Astrology (Dallas has a stellium of planets in Aquarius). By the end of the 1980s, I was heavy into research.

In 1999, I provided a few clients with a StartChartTM binder that included quite a bit of the new astrology. Today, as I prepare to publish the new information, I decided to go back and re-read that StartChartTM binder.

The information is from God and it is so impressive. I can hardly wait to provide all of this to the public.

Our Aquarian Age Center will be a reality for us soon. Also available in the near future will be the YouTube videos, books, MasterPointsTM, audio tapes, and DVD videos.

This past week and continuing at least another couple of weeks is my project of filing EVERY piece of paper that contains astrology notes AND reviewing all those notes. Over these many years, there were so many times I would wake up in the middle of the night with information. I wanted to go back to sleep, but EVERY time I MADE myself get up and write down those tidbits. I'm so glad I did. There are thousands of pieces of papers with notes - I'm amazed at how prolific this is. Often, as look over a paper in order to file it, I say aloud, "Wow, that's great stuff."

Again, this is the work of God and The Masters using me as a tool and my own natal chart shows all of this.

My birthday is March 1 and today I calculated (using Matrix Software - I love this company) my 2011 Solar Return. It reinforces what I intuitively have known - this is the last year of preparation to reveal the info.

Regarding the Center, I can hardly wait for us to have our physical location with classroom, social area, etc. There will be a small apartment for me - from my chart it is easy to see I really like to live where I work.

We will have full-moon meditations next to a reflecting pool.

Dallas is where the new Aquarian Age Sun is born (also the name of the newsletter that will be published on a regular basis soon). I started writing articles and publishing that back in the 1990s.

I am looking at properties now, at least online. Because of the Dallas chart, I think we will establish the center in Dallas, although probably on the west side so that is it convenient to people in Fort Worth, Arlington, Irving, and all the suburbs.

A few years ago, there was a circular church building available in Arlington. That seemed like such a positive potential place for the center, but Arlington isn't Dallas. We'll see what happens.

Greatly appreciated are your thoughts and prayers regarding the establishing of the Center and the release of the new astrology.

No comments:

Post a Comment