Saturday, February 19, 2011

Middle East Demonstrations - Libya

I've calculated the natal and progressed chart for Libya, adding the current transits. I do NOT see that Moamar Khadaffi (Muammar Gaddafi) will be forced to leave office. He currently holds the title of longest dictator in office (Castro of Cuba is not longer the head of that country or he will still hold this title).

It is sad to see the deaths of demonstrators. This is a seed for a future time.

Years ago, I was told that General Khadaffi had provided every resident of Libya with a home and had done this from oil revenues. I don't know if this is a fact - would be interesting to learn.

Regardless of all the physical objects given to a person, I believe, in the long run, it is freedom and Self-Will that matter the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment